The Hope 100 Website at
Last Updated on: 7/1/2016
COLLECTION. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
USE OF INFORMATION. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, during general website use, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To quickly process your transactions;
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products; and
- To follow up with users after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
PROTECTION OF PII. This website is specifically for the purposes of providing users information and articles regarding, directly or indirectly, to the activities, products, services, programs, projects, etc., of The Hope 100 Website. As such, The Hope 100 Website does use an SSL certificate. All personal information collected is done through third party applications which have separate and independent privacy policies. Our website is specifically for providing resources and disseminating applicable information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE. This website may release PII to outside parties such as our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. We do not otherwise sell, trade, or otherwise transfer user PII. Non-personal identifiable visitor information may, however, be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD-PARTY USE DISCLAIMER. The Hope 100 Website does include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
GOOGLE. This website may also choose to elect the use of Google’s advertising products, such as Google AdSense and AdWords Advertising. Please see Google’s advertising policies here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/topic/1626336?hl=en&ref_topic=2996750.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
OPTING OUT OF COOKIES. We along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. You may opt out by set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add on.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging into any accounts provided.
DO NOT TRACK (DNT). The Hope 100 Website honors do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA). The Hope 100 values our youth. Collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), outlines what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. This website does not specifically market to children under 13.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICE PRINCIPLES. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, The Hope 100 Website will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days of our knowledge. We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which affords individuals the action to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
CAN SPAM ACT. The CAN-SPAM Act sets rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to opt out of receiving emails, and outlines tough penalties for violations. The Hope 100 Website collects your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service; and
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
Therefore The Hope 100 Website will:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
OPT OUT. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click on the link at the bottom of the newsletter clearly marked “unsubscribe” and you will be promptly removed from all further correspondence.
Burlas Aviation Inc.
831 N Hickory Street
Joliet, Illinois 60435